Naimah Ibrahim, Dr.
PhD (Chemical Engineering) (Newcastle University, UK), 2013.
MSc (Environmental Engineering), USM, 2005.
B. App. Sci (Analytical Chemistry), USM, 2001.
UK Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE)
Institut Kimia Malaysia (IKM)
- Postgraduate Program Chairman
- Registered chemist, signatory and analyst for SIRIM certified chemical testing laboratory (SAMM)
- Teaching: Air Pollution Engineering; Public Health and Occupational Hygiene
- Tutor, OUM, PPW Kedah, Sungai Petani, Kedah.
- Research Assistant, UniversitiTeknologi MARA, Seberang Perai, Penang.
- AKEPT Strategic Leadership Development in Learning and Teaching: Student Supervision (Level 1), Bandar Enstek, Negeri Sembilan, 12 – 14 Nov 2014.
- 19th International Conference on Solid State Ionics, Kyoto, Japan, 2 – 7 Jun 2013.
- 7th International Conference on Environmental Catalysis, Lyon, France, 2 – 6 Sep 2012.
- 18th International Conference on Solid States Ionics, Warsaw, Poland, 3 – 8 Jul 2011
- N. Ibrahim, D. Poulidi, I. S. Metcalfe. The role of sodium surface species on electrochemical promotion of catalysis in a Pt/YSZ system: The case of ethylene oxidation. Journal of Catalysis, Vol 303, July 2013, Pages 100-109. Impact Factor (2014): 6.073
- Ahmad, R. Rohim, N. Ibrahim. Properties of Waste Eggshell as Calcium Oxide Catalyst, Applied Mechanics and Materials (Apr 2015, Vol 754-755, Pages 171-175)
- Rohim, R. Ahmad, N. Ibrahim, N. Hamidin, C.Z.A. Abidin. Potential of Eggshell Waste for Pyrolysis Process. Advanced Materials Research. (Feb 2015, Vol 1087, Pages 77-80)
- Che Zulzikrami Azner A., Naimah I., Fahmi M. R. and Salsuwanda S. Removal of Cu (II) using Citric Acid Modified Rice Straw. Bioremediation Science & Technology Research (e-ISSN 2289-5892). Vol 2, No 1 (2013) Pages 23-28
- N. Ibrahim, D. Poulidi, M. E. Rivas, I. D. Baikie, I. S. Metcalfe. The role of sodium surface species on oxygen charge transfer in the Pt/YSZ system. Electrochimica Acta, Vol 76, Aug 2012, Pages 112-119. Impact Factor (June 2014): 4.086
- N. Ibrahim, M. R. Jalil, D. Poulidi, I. S. Metcalfe. The role of low coverage sodium surface species on electrochemical promotion in a Pt/YSZ system. Solid State Ionics, Vol 225, Oct 2012, Pages 386-389. Impact Factor (2014): 2.112
- M. R. Jalil, N. Ibrahim, D. Poulidi, I. S. Metcalfe. Influence of impurities and catalyst surface characteristics on the oxygen charge transfer reaction in the Pt/YSZ system. Solid State Ionics, Vol 225, 4 Oct 2012, Pages 390-394. Impact Factor (2014): 2.112
- Landfill Management, SW Corp
- NEWTON-British Council Linkage Grant (Apr 2015 – Mar 2017). (Electrochemical Routes Towards Sustainability: CO2 Capture and Utilization - Co-Researcher with University Malaya and Queen’s of Belfast University)
- Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (Dec 2013– Dec 2015). (Kinetic Study of Low Temperature Selective Catalytic Reduction of NOx over Modified Carbonaceous Waste Material - Project Leader)
- Research Acculturation Collaborative Effort (RACE) (Jan 2014 – Jan 2016). (Ecotoxicity Study of Endosulfan, Fenobucarb dan Buprofezin - Project Leader)
- Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (Dec 2013– Dec 2016). (Biodegradation of Metaldehyde-Niclosamide Ethanolamine Using Aerobic Granular Sludge To Reduce Xenobiotics Effect In Paddy Fields - Co-Researcher)
- Journal Incentive Grant 2013 (2015-2017)
- Journal Incentive Grant 2012 (2014-2016)
- Nor Hidayah Ahmad (PhD)
- Tan Sze Yen (MSc/PhD)
- Intan Liana Nordin (MSc)
- Mohd Hafiz Rodzi (MSc)