Irnis Azura Zakarya, Assoc. Prof. Ts. Dr.
PhD (Solid Waste Management),
USM M.Sc (Environmental Engineering),
UPM B.Tech (Environmental Technology), USM
- Fundamental of Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Law, Health & Safety
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Engineering
- Built Environment
- Jawatankuasa Keselamatan dan Kesihatan Pekerjaan (JKKP)
- Research Officer in Water Resources and Environmental Engineering, School of Civil Engineering, USM.
- Research Assistant in Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, UPM.
- Temporary Teacher at SMK LKTP Belitong, Kluang, Johor
- Speaker Bengkel Penutupan Tapak Pelupusan Selamat –SWCORP 8-10 April 2015, PPKAS
- Kursus Pengendalian Bahan Kimia, UKKP, UniMAP, 6 May 2015
- Bengkel Kajian Pindaan Peraturan Kualiti Alam Sekeliling (Buangan Terjadual) 2005, EIMAS, UKM, Bangi, 18 May 2015
- Kursus HIRARC, 18- 20 August 2014, UniMAP.
- Kursus Pengenalan Kepada Perundangan Keselamatan dan Kesihatan Pekerjaan, UniMAP, 11 Mac 2014
- Khalib, S.N.B., Zakarya, I.A. and Izhar, T.N.T. (2014) Mini Review: Environmental Benefits of Composting Organic Solid Waste by Organic Additives in Malaysia, Bulletin of Environmental Science and Management, Vol 2, No 1, 1-7.
- Khalib, S.N.B., Zakarya, I.A. and Tengku Izhar, T.N. (2014) Evaluation of Compost Quality by Utilizing of Indigenous Microorganisms (IMO), proceeding in International Engineering For Sustainability Conference Malaysia (INESCO 2014), 18-20 April 2014.
- Khalib, S.N.B., Zakarya, I.A. and Tengku Izhar, T.N. (2014) The Effect of pH, Temperature and Moisture Content towards Composting of Garden Waste Using Indigenous Microorganisms, proceeding In International Postgraduate Conference On Engineering And Management (IPCEM) 2014, 25-26 January 2014.
- Khalib, S.N.B., Zakarya, I.A., Izhar, T.N.T. and Yusuf, S.Y. (2014) Characterization of Indigenous Microorganisms (IMO) for Compost Production, proceeding in Soil Science Conference Of Malaysia 2014, 8-10 April 2014.
- Zakarya, I.A., Ismail, N., Abustan, I. and Yusoff M.S. (2013) Production of methane gas from organic fraction municipal solid waste (OFMSW) via anaerobic process: Application methodology for the Malaysian condition. J. Environment and Waste Management, Vol. 12, No. 2, 2013
- Tengku Izhar, T. N. , Mohd Odli, Z.S. Zakarya, I.A., Mohd Saad, F.N, Mohamad Ibrahim,N Che Amat, R. and Tan L. B. A Study On Hydrogen Sulphide As Potential Tracer In Landfill Gas Monitoring, Advanced Materials Research, 684 (2013) pp 189-193
- Zakarya, I. A., Mohd, O. Z. S., and Tengku, I. T. N. (2012) Relationship between Volatile Fatty Acids Concentrations and Methane Gas Production in Two-Phase Reactor, proceeding paper in The 2nd International Malaysia-Ireland Joint Symposium on Engineering, Science and Business (IMiEJS 2012) , 18th – 20th June, 2012 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Tengku, I. T. N., Zakarya, I. A., and Mohd, O. Z. S., (2012) A Study on the Effects of Landfill Activities on Semi-Aerobic Landfill Employees Satisfaction, proceeding paper in The 2nd International Malaysia-Ireland Joint Symposium on Engineering, Science and Business (IMiEJS 2012) , 18th – 20th June, 2012 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Zakarya, I.A., Abustan, I. and Ismail, N. (2009) Effect of Volatile Fatty Acid to the Methane Gas Production in Anaerobic Digestion of Food Waste, proceeding paper in 1st Regional Conference on Geo-Disaster Mitigation and Waste Management, 3 – 4 March 2009, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.