Industrial Training programme (InTra) is a programme that is much similar to conventional industrial training in renowned universities. In UniMAP, every student has to undergo compulsory practical work in term of industrial training prior to the completion of their studies.
- To expose the students to engineering practice and professional work style.
- To introduce students the relationship between theory and real application.
- To expose students to the actual working environment.
- To expose students to build and improve creativity.
- To provide a channel for sharing/exchange of ideas between the students and other staff of the industries.
The details of the Industrial Training (InTra) for 2017 are as follows:
Date: 26th June 2017 – 3rd September 2017
Duration: 10 weeks
Attendance: If there is any attitude problem, please contact programme coordinator.
Program: Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering).
Credit Hour: 4 credit hours.
If you have any doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Dr Ayu Wazira Azhari
Industrial Training Coordinator,
School of Environmental Engineering,
Universiti Malaysia Perlis
Tel (O) : 604-979 8626 Tel (HP) : 6011-2610 2484
Fax : 604-979 8636 Email : email@example.com