Abdul Haqi Ibrahim, Dr.
|Association||Type of Membership||Membership Number|
|Board of Engineer, Malaysia||Graduate Member||53377A|
|The Society of Environmental Engineers, UK||Member||M3861|
|Course Code||Course Name|
|EAT 102||Mechanics and Material Engineering|
|EAT 104||Fundamental of Chemical Processes|
|EAT 105||Electrical Technology|
|EAT 203||Geoenvironmental Engineering|
|EAT 211||Geomatic Engineering|
|EAT 212||Soil Mechanics|
|EAT 301||Air Pollution Engineering|
|EAT 405||Environmental Remediation|
|Nov 2015 – to date||Senior Lecturer
Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
|2006 – Nov 2015||Lecturer
Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
|2005 - 2006||Lecturer
Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM),
- H. Ibrahim, M.R. Taha & A. W. Azhari. 2015. Removal of COD from palm oil mill effluent (POME) via advanced Fenton process: Optimization study. Advances in Environmental Biology.9 (15) Special 2015. 1-10. (AENSI)
- R. Taha & A.H. Ibrahim. 2014. Characterization of nano zero-valent iron (nZVI) and its application in sono-Fenton process to remove COD in palm oil mill effluent. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering. 2: 1-8. (ELSEVIER)
- R. Taha & A.H. Ibrahim. 2014. COD removal from anaerobically treated palm oil mill effluent (AT-POME) via aerated heterogeneous Fenton process: Optimization study. Journal of Water Process Engineering. 1: 8-16. (ELSEVIER)
- M R Taha, A H Ibrahim, R C Amat and A W Azhari. Applicability of nano zero valent iron (nZVI) in sono – Fenton Process. Journal of Physics: Conference Series IOP Science.
- Abdul Haqi Ibrahim, Nor Azam Ramli, Mohd Talib Latif 2006 “Elemental Characterization of Airborne Particulate Matter (APM) in Parit Buntar and Nibong Tebal,” Journal of Engineering Research & Education, Volume 3, 2006 (164-170)
- R. Taha, A. H. Ibrahim, R. C. Amat and A. W. Azhari, The applicability of nano zero valent iron in Sono-Fenton process, 2014 International Conference on Science & Engineering in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics, 13-14 Jan 2014, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- R. Taha and A. H. Ibrahim, The 2nd Nano zero valent iron: Characterization and it capability as ferrous ion (Fe2+) source in sono-Fenton process, EnvironmentAsia International Conference on ‘Human Vulnerability and Global Environmental Change’, Pattaya, 15-17 May 2013
- R. Taha, A. H. Ibrahim, A. W. Azhari, M. A. Wahab, Organic Pollutants Removal from Diluted Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) Through Sono – Fenton – nZVI process, The 2nd International Malaysia-Ireland Joint Symposium on Engineering, Science & Business (IMiEJS2012), 18-19 June 2012.
- Salwa Mohd Zaini Makhtar, Clara Wong Xiang Xiang, Masitah Hassan, Mahyun Ab Wahab, Ayu Wazira Azhari, Abdul Haqi Ibrahim, Mohamad Tarmizi Selimin, Proceeding of International University Social Responsibility Conference and Exhibition 2010, 5-6 Okt 2010, K.L
- Ayu Wazira Azhari, Azmil Mohd Aris, Abdul Haqi Ibrahim, Salwa Mohd Zaini Makhtar and Mahyun Ab Wahab “The utilization of coal fly ash and red gypsum as fire insulation product” Proceedings of MUCEET 2009 Malaysian Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology
- Mahyun A. W.1, Ismail A 2, Maznah K3, Salwa M. Z. M1, Ayu Wazira1, I1 “Calibration of SWMM5 for local parameters at Sungai Kayu Ara, Damansara, Selangor” Proceedings of MUCEET 2009 Malaysian Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology
- Naimah, S. Ragunathan, M.Z.M Salwa, K. Ain Nihla, Abdul Haqi, Cr (VI) Removal from Synthetic Industrial Effluents by Continuous-flow adsorbent Treatment, Proceeding Malaysian Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology, 8-10 Mac 2008
- Abdul Haqi Ibrahim, Nor Azam Ramli, Ayu Wazira Azhari, Norazian Mohamed Noor, Macroflora as a bio-trap for airborne particulate matter. Proceeding 1st International Conference on Sustainable Materials, 9-11 Sep 2007.
- Nazerry rosmady Rahmat and Abdul Haqi Ibrahim, Illegal Dumping Site: Case Study in the District of Johor Bahru Tengah, Johor, Proceeding 1st International Conference on Sustainable Materials 2007, 9 -11 Jun 2007, pg 89 -91.
- Ayu Wazira Azhari, Kamaruzzaman Sopian, Abdul Haqi Ibrahim, Estimation of Solar Energy Potential in East Malaysia by Using Satellite Images, Proceeding 1st Engineering Conference on Energy & Environment.27-28 Dis 2007, pg 136-140
- NorazianMohamed Noor, Noridah Yangman, Ain Nihla Kamarudzaman, Ayu Wazira Azhari, Nabilah Aminah Lutpi, Mohd Mustafa Al-Bakri, Abdul Haqi Ibrahim, ”Global Warming”, UniMAP Publication.
- Nabila Aminah Lutpi, Norazian Mohamed Noor, Roslaili Abdul Aziz, Abdul Haqi Ibrahim ”Air Pollution Engineering”, UniMAP Publication.
- Modelling ofvertical profile of airborne particulates (PM10 and PM2.5) in Perlis
RM 30,000.00 (Funded by Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia)- Main Researcher
- The production of nano-lignin from AT-POME with ultrasonic cavitation assistance
RM 91,000.00 (Funded by Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia)- Main Researcher
- The Effect of sugarcane Farm Burning to the Health of Perlis People
RM 14 000 (Funded by Universiti Malaysia Perlis)- Main Researcher
- Assessment of Imputation Techniques of Missing Values in Environmental Data Set
RM 79,000.00 (Funded by Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia)- Co Researcher
- Predictive model of Environmental Management Paln Using Automated data collection system at UniMAP, Ulu Pauh
RM 100 000 (Funded by Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia) - Co Researcher
- Development of Urban Runoff Characteristics in Perlis
RM 48,000.00 (Funded by Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia) - Co Researcher
- The development of simplified model in estimation of diffuse component of solar radiation
RM 40,000.00 (Funded by Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia) - Co Researcher
- CS Bricks
Bronzer Medal recipient at Seoul International Invention Fair 2009, Seoul, Korea. 3 – 7 Dis 2009
- Retifa: Fire Resistance Material
Bronze Medal recipient at at International Invention, Innovation & Technology Exhibition 15-17 May 2009
- Green Glaze
Bronze Medal recipient Ekspo Rekacipta dan Pameran UniMAP 2009,
- Concrete Sludge Brick
Silver Medal recipient at International Invention, Innovation & Technology Exhibition 2008, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 9 -11 May 2008.
- FA-RTi: The Fire Resistance Door.
Silver Medal recipient at Ekspo Rekacipta dan Pameran UniMAP 2008
- Oil Contamination Detection System
Bronze Medal recipient at at International Invention, Innovation & Technology Exhibition 2007,18 -20 May 2007
- Smart –E Smart Estimator
Silver Medal recipient at International Invention, Innovation & Technology Exhibition 2007,18 -20 May 2007
- Baseline Study on Environmental Quality in Kulim Technology Park, Kulim Technology Park Corporation Berhad.
- Environmental Quality for Beris Dam, Department of Irrigation and Drainage, Malaysia.